EXPRESS LIPS TATTOO ENQ.
Esthetic By Design - Cosmetic Tattoo Info
Please read the Q & A page thoroughly so you understand the procedure fully.
Please READ thoroughly & SUBMIT this form.
Once you have done so, please submit your photos to email@example.com for review.
Once your photos have been received, I will review them and email
or text you to proceed with scheduling your appointment date.
You will need to send me a photo of your face (in good lighting, outside lighting is usually best). To take a GOOD photo, its usually best to have someone else take it, but if you're doing a selfie, stand outside or in a well lit area with the lighting in FRONT of you. If you stand with the light behind you, you will get shadows and a halo of light around your face which makes the photo dark.
1: Photo full face, straight on, with no makeup ... AND ...
2: Photo of your LIPS: a clear photo of your lip shape. (if you have a desired lip stain or tinted chapstick colour in mind, bring it to your appointment so we can colour match as best as possible).
Q & A Page link:
SCHEDULE & SALON POLICY:
** A NON-REFUNDABLE RESERVATION FEE of $100 is required when booking a new appointment. This fee will be applied to your balance the day of your appointment. The remaining balance can be paid in CASH, ZIPPAY, AFTERPAY or credit card on the appointment day.
** Once the deposit is paid, your appointment date will be secured.
** Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Cancelling your appointment for any reason will result in losing your fee amount. Please be sure you are serious before booking.
** PLEASE BRING PHOTO I.D. You must be at least 18 years old to receive tattoo services.
** NO GUESTS OR CHILDREN are allowed. To maintain Safety & Sanitation precautions, they will not be allowed in the treatment room. Only the person receiving the tattoo is permitted inside. No exceptions.
** PLEASE BE ON TIME! 10+ minute late arrival will result in loss of fee and a rescheduled appointment.
** 72 hours notice (3 business days) is required to cancel and reschedule appointments. (*Business days are Monday-Saturday, CLOSED Sundays).
** There is never any guarantee working on delicate facial skin as everybody heals differently. Results may vary depending on the individuals: skin type, skin health, lifestyle, medications, general health and skin care products used. Please understand this before booking.
** Prices are subject to change without notice.
** We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
CONSENT AND RELEASE AGREEMENT FOR PERMANENT COSMETICS
This form provides information to assist in making an informed decision of whether or not to undergo a permanent cosmetics application. If you have questions, please don‘t hesitate to ask.
Although permanent cosmetic tattooing is effective in most cases, there are biological factors specific to any individual client that are beyond an artist’s control. Every effort will be made to ensure optimal results, however no guarantee can be made that a specific look or outcome will result from the procedure.
Photos will be taken before and after the procedure. We keep records for medical documentation as well as to use for promotional marketing/advertising.
During the permanent cosmetics procedure pigment is deposited into the dermal layer of the skin and is a form of tattooing.
All instruments that enter the skin or come in contact with body fluids are sealed, and sterilized before use and disposed of after use. Cross contamination and bloodborne pathogen guidelines are strictly adhered to.
Generally, the results are great. However, a perfect result is not a realistic expectation after an initial application. It is usual to expect a touch-up after the healing is completed. We recommend two sessions to achieve optimal desired results. However, in certain cases subsequent sessions may be needed in which case any corresponding fees will apply. (Touch-up Sessions should be scheduled no longer than 6-months from initial session and are $150).
Initially the color will appear much more vibrant and/or darker compared to the end result. Usually, within 5-7 days the color will shrink about 25% in size and the color will soften about 40-50%. The pigment will fade naturally over time and will likely need to be touched-up through the years.
POSSIBLE RISKS, HAZARDS, OR COMPLICATIONS
• Pain: There can still be pain even after the topical anesthetic has been used but generally, clients describe the pain level as a 1-2 (out of 10). Anesthetics work better on some people than others as well as pain tolerance will vary.
• Infection: Infection is very unusual, but can occur. The areas treated must be kept clean and only freshly cleaned hands should touch the areas as well as new, clean applicators for ointment etc. See “After Care” sheet for instructions on care.
• Uneven Pigmentation: This can result from poor healing, infection, bleeding or many other causes. The follow up appointment can help correct uneven appearance.
• Allergic Reaction: If there is any concern for an allergic reaction to pigments, a patch test can be done. However, if a allergic reaction to occur, it may not show up for a long period of time, making the patch test inconclusive.
• Asymmetry: Every effort will be made to avoid asymmetry however, anatomical facial features are generally not be symmetrical. Adjustments may be needed during the follow up session to correct any unevenness.
• Excessive Swelling: Clients with sensitive skin are more prone to swelling. This should dissipate within 24 hours. ** Note: women are often most sensitive during their menstrual cycle.
• Anesthesia: Topical anesthetics are used to numb the area to be tattooed. Lidocaine, Prilocaine, Benzocaine, Tetracaine and Epinephrine in a cream or gel form are typically used. If you are allergic to any of these please, tattoo services cannot be performed as these are the only forms of topical numbing agents we use during the procedure.
** Cold Sores: If you are someone who has EVER had a cold sore, it is recommended to take an antiviral medication prescribed by your doctor (like Valtrex, Acyclovir etc) at least 5 days before and at least 5 days after your Lip Blush procedure. This procedure can cause the dormant virus to come out, so it is important to ** Contact your doctor BEFORE scheduling your procedure to ensure you have the appropriate prophylactic medications on hand to start antiviral therapy accordingly. **
Fine Line Tattoo quote and booking reservation request